Learn to Ride the Waves of Divorce with this Nurturing 33-Day Practice
Going through divorce can be isolating. It’s a time when people pull away from family, friends, and their current support systems due to shame and embarrassment. It becomes a time to process what’s happening to their lives. At least this was true for me.
Fortunately, I found myself working on my Masters in Spiritual Psychology with an Emphasis on Consciousness, Health, and Healing, as I began my own divorce process. This gave me powerful tools to survive this challenging time. I came to understand that my life’s work includes helping others through this very common experience.
My actual divorce credentials, however, come from my real life experience. I am a child of divorced parents. My family has over thirty divorces in two generations, including two divorces of my own. I used Spiritual Psychology to examine and heal this prevalent family pattern not just for myself, but for my children and grandchildren as well. Ultimately I found myself not only processing my emotions but helping my children process their challenges as well.
I created the Bridge to You: Your Soul’s Journey Through Divorce, as a way of sharing my journey, learnings, and healing processes so that others may find comfort during their divorce. It is not a religious journey but it does seek to connect you with a higher power. That is The Bridge I’m referring to!
This process saved my sanity and gave me a loving way through the traumatic emotions I experienced during my divorce. I didn’t just survive my divorce. I came out the other side whole, healed, and inspired to create a new life. I hope the Bridge to You journey does the same for you!
Benefits of the Bridge to You Journey...
- A Daily Practice lesson for centering and connecting to your higher power that can be used even after the BTY journey is complete
- Daily Journaling prompts to inspire reflection, honesty, and healing
- Tools of Spiritual Psychology that can be used to work through past and future upset
- A prayer and forgiveness mantra to call upon in times of challenge
- A structure to support your renewed sense of Self
- A more peaceful experience of your divorce
- A more joyful perspective on your life
- Healing on all levels: mental, physical, emotional and spiritual
- A tool to reintegrate your past, present self and future selves
- Integrate and understand the importance of a nurturing, self-care practice
This Course Will Help You:
- Understand how divorce is serving your spiritual curriculum
- Accept your experience as one specifically designed for your spiritual growth
- Identify, Process, Accept and Release emotions: upset, fear, pain, guilt, shame, rage, power retrieval, anger, blame etc.
- Surrender your upsets to a higher power
- Reconnect to desires you may have abandoned
- Identify and forgive your mis-beliefs and judgments around divorce, marriage, and your ex-partner
- Shift the way you experience your divorce
- Shift the way you interact with your ex, family, and friends
- Retrieve your personal power
- Create a new vision for your life that feels loving, nurturing and whole
- 33 Daily Journaling prompts
- Guided Mediations
- Ideal Scene work
- Healing processes on Self-forgiveness
- Inspirational stories designed to open your heart
- Online support via the BTY facebook page
- Introduction to some of the following Spiritual Psychology Tools:
- Identifying Mis-beliefs
- Prayer, Mantras, and Affirmations
- Reframing your situation as a blessing
- Family Patterning
- Self -Care
How Does it Work?
Starting on Monday, and continuing for the next 33 days, you will receive daily emails with journaling prompts and processes that are to be completed each day. Orders must be placed by Sunday in order to begin on Monday. Orders placed on Monday will begin the following Monday.
If you happen to miss a day, don’t worry. The lessons will remain in your inbox so that you can double up and catch up the next day. In fact, you are welcome to go back and repeat the 33-day process as many times as you want for future healing!
I am offering this 33-day course at the cost of $3 a day so that it is accessible to everyone.
Bridge to You can also be purchased with 2 personal coaching sessions for $333. These 2 one-hour phone sessions are supportive and extremely valuable in working through blocks, confusion, and extreme emotions that might become present during your journey.